I picked up Sam during the last week of may...and of course went to the doctors again to try to cure my tonsillitis. Which so far, I seem to be infection free, yay!
Our first stop, Sinks Canyon Wyoming!
 |
| Sinks Canyon the day I left...so perdy |
It was beautiful as always and we had a ton of fun. I tried the super project, Killer, roughly 35 times and didn't send, with my best go whipping near the chains after climbing several moves past a bolt I was too pumped to clip. I have to say, I'm a terrible endurance climber, but after spending a month just doing endurance it is becoming more enjoyable, rather than frustrating to battle the pump for 30 meters. Other notable routes we tried that were fantastic; The Urchin, short, bouldery and of course perfect stone; some 12c just to the left of Hardware the well known 12a; and The Throne, another endurance test piece that completely shut me down.
After spending 5 days there we headed on over to Ten Sleep to hang with Jared and Kelsey again. They were joined with their friend Inga, the stone cold crusher from their home town of Boseman...or maybe missoula, one of those Mantana towns. She dispatched some hard shit, including my project Burden of Immortality. I got to nab a few pictures of that and Kelsey putting some try hard on Exo-atmispheric Kill Vehicle.
 |
| Inga sending Burden of Immortality |
|
|
 |
| Kelsey getting serious |
 |
| Really really serious, yikes, don't make Kelsey angry, you won't like her when she's angry |
 |
| And she's off |
 |
| But still smiling=) |
So, Ten Sleep was awesome. Notable sends by Sam on Blackalicious, Inga on Hellion and Kelsey on Happiness in Slavery...and myself on Burden of Immortality=).
Notable fail by Kelsey and Inga, in trying to get back at me for scaring Kelsey several times, they attempted to move my tent...moved Sam's instead, it was quite humorous for me. Keep trying ladies!!!
After a bit of rest we are heading to Boise ID for Talyns half iron man...going well so far...
No comments:
Post a Comment