Monday, July 30, 2012

Well, yet again I've neglected my journal.  Last I wrote, Sam and I were in Index Washington and dealing with none stop rain...well, that rain ended our attempts to climb in Washington and Squamish.  We ended up heading back to ten sleep, one of the only other places we could think to climb in the dead heat of summer.

Good bye Washington

We made it back to Ten Sleep just in time for the 4th of July.  And of course, we ran into some old friends and some new ones!
Jared and Kelsey dancin'
Talyn and Sam "dancing"
patrick swayze...duh.

Some of us had a little too much fun over the 4th...



We also did some climbing.



As our time ran down in Ten Sleep I started the send train with a couple routes on the Slavery wall, EKV(12c) and Crowned Prince Abdullah(12d).  Sam finished out his last few days ticking off an impressive line up of Happiness in Slavery(12b), Great White Behemoth(12b), Center Shinto(12b) annnnnd Black Slabbath(12b/c)!  And so back to Ogden...

I picked up a new friend in Ogden and immediately drove back to Ten Sleep as quickly as I could, more coming in the next post!

Introducing Mondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment