Well, I only have 3 climbing days, or potentially 2 depending, left in Ten Sleep. Mondo continues to be more popular than me with everyone we meet...I can sort of understand why, she's sort of cute. There are a few people that don't like her though or at least respond with total indifference when she barks at them...
 |
| Mondo and I wake up to cows |
Ten Sleep continues to be hot as balls with every day being in the mid 70s up canyon and upper 80s in town. With only a few days left and knuckles that are throbbing I've been having a hard time figuring out what I should do...try hard on my project or take it easy and try to let my fingers return to normal size and do some easier stuff. Hmmmm.
Anyways, I've had to say good bye to quite a few friends I've met, most recently it was Laurie and Adam. I climbed with them for a day and got a few pictures in...
 |
| 12a at Home Alone |
 |
| Laurie on a 12a at Home Alone |
Next to leave is Clay and Rosie...and then me!!! Yikes, back on the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment