Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Still in the Tenniest of Sleeps

Quick update...I killed a rat courtesy of Tom and Elky's gnarly ass rat trap.  While Tom gave me instructions on how to set this bear trap he constantly looked away.  When I asked him if something was wrong, he said simply, "you aren't respecting the destructive forces in your hands, you're going to lose a finger and I don't want to watch"

Anyways, I set the sucker and killed the rat first night. So, booyeah! Go me!

Oh, climbing has been good also. I've been trying my first 14a and it has been making my fingers killllll! Hence the extra rest day today, back at it tomorrow with the arrival of Esther!!! She's taking a week off work to come climb with me before school beats her world into a tiny little ball of misery.

=)


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well little bro<3 Will we get to meet the hellion over the holidays?

    ReplyDelete